Golden Pineapple with bright florals and palm leaves. Very easy to DIY!
Tropical themed wedding alter
Another cost effective way to inject some colour into your tropical themed event!
Tropical lanterns with sea shells, palm leaves and florals
Tropical Punch served in mason jars
Tropical fruit punch filled with fresh fruit and florals to wet guests appetite!
Love these earthy pre-made Gin and Tonic bottles as a welcome drink for guests!
Tropical Beach Wedding … dreamy!
Baby blue and coral table setting on a beach! I love the level of detail in the exotic fruit centrepieces!
You gotta include a flamingo somewhere!
Coral and torquoise table setting with florals and palm leaves
Bold & Beautiful pink and orange ribbons.
Mouthwatering tropical bowl filled with fresh fruits and garnished with florals!
Serve these refreshing watermelon slices to guests on arrival!
Bright Florals in a Lime filled Vase
Coconut shells, perfect for decorating or serving drinks!
Modest Tropical Theme
Modest and Minimalist. This is a simple, cost effective way of decorating blank walls with palm leaves.
If you’re considering a tropical theme for your next big event (which I totally think you should!) here are a few simple ‘rules of thumb’ to follow;
- There’s no such thing as too many palm leaves. The possibilities are endless!
- Pick a base colour for your linens or drape such as turquoise, baby blue or mint green.
- Build on the base colour with bright and bold pinks, yellows and oranges. Use florals, balloons, ribbons or hanging lanterns to inject some colour into the room!
- Include some exotic fruits as part of your decor! Whole pineapples and coconut shells are obvious choices, but see what exotic fruits your local supermarket has to offer! Sea shells also make a nice addition, and sand if you can stand to clean it up after!
- Include at least one flamingo in there somewhere!
If you’re going for a more minimalist look, use powder pinks instead of the hot pinks. Touches of gold can also add a more elegant feel to the event!